Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Weird Pain Regulation

Commented to my partner on the weekend just gone about weird pain regulation. He seems to be a lot more pain sensitive than me. Currently I have the flu, and I do feel sick, but I don't think to the degree that other people feel it.

Something there about the nervous system regulation and people with Autism/Aspergers ... there are studies done on it like here for those inclined to read further.

I have got the aches and chills, so I am signing off :D
nite!

1 comment:

  1. Back torment and sickness can frequently happen together. Now and again, the pain of a stomach issue can emanate to the back. Spewing can likewise cause agony and pressure in the end. The torment that transmits from the stomach to the rear may flag an issue with an organ, for example, the liver or kidneys.

    ReplyDelete